Rollover image for zoom or click image for full size
GNP Price: $68.06
Suggested Retail Price: $109.95
Six (6) 5 lb. bags. Did you know that non-organic popcorn is on the FDA's list of top ten foods most contaminated with toxic pesticides and chemicals?Are you looking for a safe, all natural, Non GMO, organically grown popcorn? If so, stop looking. The Great Northern Popcorn Company has a reputation for quality and quality is the key to great taste. The GNP secret starts with our premium-quality organic gourmet popcorn. After harvest, every kernel remains properly conditioned in specially designed storage bins. GNP utilizes the most advanced equipment for conditioning and processing the popcorn to insure it meets the government's highest standards. After processing, every load is test-popped for expansion before shipment to ensure customer satisfaction. If it does not meet our standards, we do not ship it. Combine the top quality corn with GNP's proprietary blend of extra-fine buttery flavored seasoned salt, and exclusive low-melt oil and you have the taste & aroma of hot, fresh theater-quality popcorn for you or your customers to enjoy and remember. We truly believe we offer the best tasting popcorn in America.
These premium grade organic yellow kernels let you have fresh, hot, tasty popcorn while watching movies, at parties, or at social events in your home, office, church, or business. Our premium-quality, organic popcorn, will provide the taste & aroma of hot, fresh theater-quality popcorn for your customers to enjoy and remember. Don't worry about how the popcorn will taste--we guarantee it will be great. No matter who is popping, every batch is sensational popcorn. If you just purchased one our new popcorn machines or are looking for that great theater taste in your existing machine, stop looking! This is great tasting,high-volume popcorn that pops up fluffy time and time again. We truly believe it is the best popcorn in the USA.
- Premium Organic 100% All Natural Organic Yellow popcorn kernels individually selected for their superior expansion qualities and tender flakes
- 6-5 pound bags
- USDA organic certified
- Recommended Cooking Instructions: Always use three parts corn to one part oil
- Yield: Produces up to 480 ounces of popcorn
- Packaged in a moisture proof bag for maximum freshness
Why buy Great Northern Popcorn?
- Certified Organic.100% Pure, Natural, Safe. Corn raised and grown like it used to be. Did you know that non-organic popcorn is on the FDA's list of top ten foods most contaminated with toxic pesticides and chemicals?
- Taste.Don't worry about how the popcorn will taste. No matter who's popping, every batch is sensational popcorn. We guarantee it!
- Consistency & Quality. Our extensive quality control team assures the same delicious, mouth-watering popcorn each & every time. When you can deliver consistent quality like we do, customers will return for more!
- Healthy.Our popcorn is low in calories, high in fiber, and pops with less hulls.
- Non GMO.Our does not contain genetically modified organisms and is grown in the USA.
- Expansion. The key to great taste (and profits) are expansion. GNP corn is an industry leader and our corn yields the largest, fluffiest, and most tender popcorn available without a prescription.
- Diacetyl and GLUTEN FREE!
Popcorn Tip:How should I store my popcorn?
Without moisture your popcorn can't pop. If left uncovered you can lose 1% moisture on a hot day. This doesn't sound like much but if you lose 3% your popcorn will be "unpoppable". GNP has taken the guess work out of the popping and guarantees freshness. Please note, GNP highly recommends you store your portion packs in a cool, dry place.
We are proud to be able to claim that all Great Northern Popcorn Kernels and Seasonings are GLUTEN FREE!
Thirty Day Limited Warranty
Great Northern Popcorn Companys perishable/consumable items are warranted to be delivered in ready-to-use condition for 30 days from the date of purchase. Within this period, Great Northern Popcorn Company will, at its sole discretion, replace any components that are deemed to be damaged due to shipping. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use, including vandalism or tampering, in addition to incidental or consequential damages. Using this product for anything other than its original intended purpose or altering this product in any way will void this warranty. This 30 day limited warranty applies to all perishable items, including, but not limited to, snow cone syrups, cotton candy floss, popcorn portion packs, bulk popcorn and popcorn oils and seasonings.
This warranty does not apply to: A. cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents; B. personal taste preference for perishable food items; C. damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; D. damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Great Northern Popcorn Company. In addition, The original purchaser who has provided proper proof of the original retail purchase and all other requested information is the holder of this warranty.
Please note that shipping and handling charges may apply if any issue was found to be the fault of the consumer. Please be prepared to provide the products serial number, if applicable, your return shipping address and a daytime phone number and proof of purchase.
Great Northern Popcorn Company retains the exclusive right to replace damaged goods with a new product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. SUCH REMEDY SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
Check the "add" box next to the items that you would like to add to your order and then click the add to cart button on the main product.